Flux Capacity brings Resource Intelligence to the AppExchange
The purpose of AppXchange Hour is to spread information about essential apps available on AppExchange. Hence, we are sharing the recording so you can get to the information despite missing the webinar!
Use Case: We are all tasked to do more with less!!! This is not going to change anytime soon – Aaron Smith, a savvy Salesforce Administrator of Gurukul on Cloud (GoC) knows that too well and wants to prepare himself to meet the challenge.
For Project Management, GoC has almost honed on TaskRay – A great choice that Aaron is proud to have contributed towards! But before they move forward, Aaron wants to learn more about Flux Capacity – a Resource intelligence tool that co-tails TaskRay. Aaron signs up for the Flux Capacity’s webinar on AppXchange Hour! And, as expected, Aaron is not disappointed! In addition to managing projects, Flux Capacity will indeed help Aaron to intelligently manage and leverage GoC’s resources!
Aaron captured the following information from the webinar and was pleased to learn how smoothly it works with TaskRay!
- Flux Capacity is purpose built for TaskRay and it is 100% native to the Salesforce Platform – no need to mess around with integration etc. A big plus indeed!
- Its highest value is that the app helps to manage resources intelligently by helping to distribute workloads appropriately and accurately within and among teams
- Flux Capacity provides a panoramic dashboard like view displaying mapping of resources to projects. It is simple and easy to make modifications to the workflow and ensure that no one is over burdened and, at the same time, make sure that resources are not sitting idle because work is unevenly distributed.
- With Flux Capacity, resource forecasting is a breeze. The app helps in understanding team and individual availability that is aligned in real-time with a company’s Opportunity pipeline
- Tracking performance is no different! For, the app measures actual utilization with precision – accounting for everything (PTO, holidays, part-time schedules, and more)
The above is just the tip of the iceberg! Aaron captured enough relevant information, from the demo, to make a strong business case to buy TaskRay and Flux Capacity Apps. He is confident that his request will be approved without a hitch!
Happy Friday Y’all.
Also don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself abreast of cutting-edge Apps on the AppExchange
Enjoy the Webinar – Happy Learning!