Position your Versatile App(s) in a Crowded AppExchange Marketplace!
You built it but, will they come? Yes, they would. If, that is, you share with your customers and prospects the prowess of your apps by showing them how your apps can improve productivity, offer scalability, deliver a positive ROI and, can cut short the time to GTM! Indeed, Salesforce makes this point succinctly by stating that, ‘no matter how fantastic your app is, it isn’t going to sell itself. Therefore, to wow your prospects, show them how it works’!
‘Try before you buy’ is perceived to be an effective ‘tried-and-true’ sales strategy on AppExchange. However, you can do better than that! We all know that trying an app before buying is not cost free! For, it takes time and resources to:
- ● Research an App on the crowded AppExchange marketplace
- ● Install the App
- ● Learn App’s key features
- ● And, after all this, if not satisfied, Repeat (oouch!)!
For business users, ‘Try before you buy’ is a ‘trial and error’ at best. Similarly, for ISVs or OEMs, ‘Try before you buy’ approach robs them of an opportunity to build a relationship with associated buyers to cross-sell and/or upsell products and services!
‘Show-and-Share’ prowess of your Apps with Salesforce Ohana
Is there a better way?
Is there a better way?
- Enabling you to demo App(s) to eager to learn, and near ‘ready to buy’, audience.
- Continue to make cutting-edge App(s) by learning the pain points and use cases of Salesforce superusers during the webinars!
- Intimately know your customers, their business requirements, organization influencers and future IT roadmaps.
- Build a lasting, and meaningful, relationships with your prospects and customers to grow your market share seamlessly!
Not ready to abandon the ‘Try before you buy’ approach yet?
No problem! You have options! Indeed, better options! For, if you decide to continue with the ‘Try before you buy’ approach, you will be several fold ahead of your competitors if you combine the approach with sharing your Apps, and its features, on AppXchange Hour! By combining the approaches, you will remove the ‘oouch’ from the whole App(s) buying process – from research to purchase! With experts from your team guiding and educating prospects and customers, the risk of investing in a wrong App, even if it is a ‘free trial’, reduces significantly!
Indeed, you could use this as your pitch on the AppXchange Hour! Adopting a guided sales tack is not just a boon for your prospects and customers. It benefits you equally, if not more! For via the combined approach strategy, you will be able to know about your customers, their business requirements, organization influencers, and their future roadmaps in IT! And, last but not least, you will have an opportunity to build stronger, lasting, and meaningful, relationships with them.
So, get a head start – partake in AppXchange Hour before your competitors do!